[sudo-discuss] Requests from the landlord

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:40:42 PDT 2014

Oh god, whenever BAPS and Sudo can get the fuck out of here, that moment
can't come soon enough.

George is obsessed with throwing things away. He's obsessed with garbage
and filth. In his caustic fits, I've seen him produce about as much filth
as he attempts to remedy spilling garbage everywhere, going noisily through
bottles so he can recycle them at home, complaining they're not separated,
when we have single-stream recylcling like the rest of Oakland.

I will say I'm sympathetic with his complaint that the common area needs to
be cleaner. We need to get a routine where we vacuum the common area and
clean the common kitchenette at least once per day. I do both almost every
time I am there. If we as a community can't get that together as a daily
event, we (Sudo and BAPS) honestly should pay for a janitorial service to
do that.

Best,
David