[sudo-discuss] Requests from the landlord

Andrew pcmaho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:18:51 PDT 2014

Tenants have a right to not be harassed. If you filed an injunction against
the landlord making requests that are not in writing ( which BTW is in
direct violation of the lease ), you'd be in a good position if he does try
to evict because its against the law to evict out of retaliation.

I hope he does read the list and realizes that his tenants are organizing
to leave the because of him.