[sudo-discuss] At The Omni: Sylvia Federici and George Caffentzis on Capital, Labor and Reproduction

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:33:50 PDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Andrew <andrew at roshambomedia.com> wrote:
> Come check out this even at The (soon to be) Omni Collective space this
> weekend!
> Saturday March 22nd 6pm:
> https://www.facebook.com/events/1398000470462548/

Yes! Please go to this. The event will serve two purposes:

EXCITING SPEAKERS!  In particular, Silvia Federici is a world-famous
anarcha-feminist who literally wrote the book on large chunks of
medieval european womens' history. Her revolutionary consciousness
spans millennia. I'm pretty sure she exists outside of linear time.

SUDOROOM'S FUTURE!  We could move into a giant building with a bunch
of other groups and own it. We could really do it. Really! Come see
the building. There will be tours starting at 6pm (talks at 7). Also
meet people from the many other groups and talk to them about how
great it would be to move in together and how we're going to do it.

I really hope to see you all there.