[sudo-discuss] Filming at Sudo tomorrow (thu)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:28:44 PDT 2014

Hey all,

In an effort to throw together a promo for the collective-of-collectives,
Joel from Timeless Infinite Light was hoping to film Sudo and BAPS at work
in the space tomorrow.

Matt S. has sent him the opt-in policy on filming at Sudo room, so he's up
on that.

He's hoping to film / photograph a bit basically everywhere - in the common
room, in sudo, in baps, and the back (east) room along broadway that George
is opening for the BAPS class that will be held in there.

FYI Joel doesn't want to 'interview' anyone or have anything overtly
expository, more like just show brief clips of people in action / quitely
doing their thing. Close ups of computer screens? putting radios together?
who knows but, I wanted to give everyone a head's up - let me know if you
have any questions et al - I will also be there.

David