[sudo-discuss] Reminder: Oakland Wiki Writeathon Tomorrow (3/22) at Oakland Public Library!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:38:37 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that our the first Oakland Wiki
<http://oaklandwiki.org>writeathon of the spring will be taking place
at the Oakland Public Library main
branch <http://oaklandwiki.org/Main_Library> tomorrow (Sat. 3/22) from
2-4PM.

Here is the full list of events
<http://oaklandwiki.org/Oakland_Wiki_Events>this spring:

   - March 22 at the Main Library at 2PM
   - March 29 at the 81st Ave. Library at 2PM
   - April 5 at the Main Library at 2PM
   - April 12 at the Temescal Branch Library at 2PM
   - April 19 at the Temescal Branch Library at 2PM
   - April 26 at the Chavez Branch Library at 10AM

Please share with others who you think might be interested and we look
forward to seeing you.

Best,
Marina