[sudo-discuss] Sudo Non Profit Status for Grant App Challenge ending March 31

Liberty Madison libertymadison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:27:29 PDT 2014

Can someone clarify our current status?
I am interested in applying for a grant however these are the requirements

"I certify that the organization for which I am submitting this application
is eligible to apply for the Challenge. This means my organization is a
registered and recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a registered office in
the Bay Area. If you are a fiscal sponsor submitting an application for a
sponsored group, the sponsored group must also be located in the Bay Area. "

So do we qualify? Are we a 501(c)(3)

Thanks!

Liberty-