[sudo-discuss] Anarchist Bookfair table?

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:12:13 PDT 2014

This is great--thanks, Niki! :D

I've been asking around regarding who will be there for Sudo Room but no
bites yet! I'd be happy to fill in at any point to rep both Sudo and the
wiki...and I have 3D-printed necklaces to show off (and share with other
tablers)!

I'll be there on the earlier side of things. I have a knee injury, so I
wouldn't be of much help with set-up/break-down. If someone is driving, a
ride would be vastly appreciated. I'm a 5-10 minute drive to the event.