[sudo-discuss] Anarchist Bookfair table?

Yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 22:24:07 PDT 2014

Sorry for late notice, but my morning's cleared up and I can commit to
being at the bookfair! I'm going to be at Sudoroom around 8am to pack
up the printer and needed accessories and shoot for loading everything
into my car by 8:45. It would be nice to have help during loading and
unloading. I can pick people up in my car before or after this. I
can't stay until the end though - ideally I'd like to pack up the
printer mid-afternoon and then bring it to the Omni and set it up for
that event, but we'll see how easy it is to transport out during peak
hours.

Lemme know if you'd like to help!