[sudo-discuss] punk show @ sudo tomoro?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:26:00 PDT 2014

Passing on a msg from Sudo's FB.. if anyone wants to take this up/on:
----
Hey y'all:
So this is a totally last min no expectations message. This is Sean
O'Brien. I have spoken with some folks from Sudo Room in the past when I
was part of The Holdout. Im also in a band called No Business. We had a
show with 2 touring bands planned for tomorrow (tues) night. 2 venues fell
through last min. We were going to say fuck it and play a generator show
but now its going to rain! ha! Anyways, just curious if a) y'all have
nothing going tomorrow night and b) if you would be into hosting an old
school punk show. If so, let me know and if not really no worries. Thanks!
Solidarity,
Sean
831-419-8966
---