[sudo-discuss] Startup House

Liberty Madison libertymadison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:13:03 PDT 2014

Hey!
Sudoers

Anyone on our list skilled in writing business plans?
Anyone passionate about Start up projects?

A Former Mayor and I are working on seeking funding for a new Startup House
.
He suggested I find a team ASAP.
A person who can write a killer plan while conveying the vision as well as
a person to develop a splash page for investors.
And since I know Sudo has so many talented folks I thought I would throw it
out here first!

If you are interested to be a part of this FAST paced project or have ideas
please message me.
Would love to hack this out with a Sudoer
You will be compensated in flat fee or equity once funding is secured
So If you are passionate about startups and want to be a part of a cool,
fun, innovate project that helps people grow their
startup/project/invention please
reach out
libertymadison at gmail.com

415.937.3785 Text/Talk