[sudo-discuss] Fwd: 2141 Broadway Statement, 3/2014

eddan.com eddan at sudoroom.tv
Wed Mar 26 09:22:18 PDT 2014

Just checking in on the 2141 Broadway lease. As I've mentioned on several different occasions, I am planning on dropping off the lease so that Sudo Room as an entity can sign on to the lease.
Please let me know if this is going to be problematic, so that we can figure out how to best do this (hopefully) by the end of this month.

-Eddan