[sudo-discuss] Head's up! Carpet-cleaning 3:30pm Thu (tomoro)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:53:51 PDT 2014

The common area and some other rooms are to be carpet-cleaned tomorrow
starting at 3:30. I'm not sure where they'll start or how long it will
take, but George has asked for our help in moving furniture about. He will
also be cleaning one of the empty rooms and the roof starting 630.

I know Thursdays are a big day for us and this is not much notice, but i am
glad carpets are getting cleaned. Feel like we should scotchguard the whole
place..

"just so you know the carpet cleaners come at 3 30 thurs to do the upstairs
at Sean's expense and Sean's group 3 helpers are coming thursday to vacuum
the yellow room and help me clean the roof at about 6 30.
{...}
they may be asked to move around, Damien from spotless is very professional
and the machines are not too loud.  If anybody could help with moving
furniture in a way that it ends up located in a suitable location for your
meetings and classes and the dirty parts of the carpet are cleaned"