[sudo-discuss] Head's up! Carpet-cleaning 3:30pm Thu (tomoro)

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:59:08 PDT 2014

ok, George says that if y'all want to move stuff tonite, he will come down
and unlock a room.

he requests that someone give him a call (see below) but i will tell him
your meetings start at 7 and get out by 9, so i'll tell him its probably
easiest if he comes as soon as possible..

via george:
"If you have people ready to move, give me a call 635 9500 and ill come
down."