[sudo-discuss] membership reboot?

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:10:25 PDT 2014

I sympathize with Eddan's concerns that it is in the logic of open
knowledge systems to celebrate the [CTRL]+[c]/[CTRL]+[v] of said systems.
That said, I think that talking about there being more POC and women in the
Hub than in Sudo Room isn't a fair assessment because said assessment
doesn't touch on Yar's concerns of specifically *class*/*economic*
exclusion. If we are going to talk about diversity and inclusion we need to
talk intersectionally. (Not to offend you, Eddan. I think it's important to
bring up this point since it hasn't been brought up yet.)

HEY!! LOOK! There's this Oakland Wiki article on the Signature Development
Group that has questions that need your answering!! <
http://oaklandwiki.org/Signature_Development_Group> :D :D