[sudo-discuss] Oakland Wiki meeting special guests! (TONIGHT)

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:49:05 PDT 2014

Hi everyone!

This is a reminder that we will be having our bimonthly (as in twice a
month) meeting tonight at Sudo Room at 7pm. We will be graced by the
presense of two amazing local orgs:

   - *Anti-Eviction Mapping Project: *This activist mapping group has been
   doing work to visualize and collect stories around gentrification and
   displacement in San Francisco. They are looking to expand their work into
   the east bay, and are coming to talk with us about how LocalWiki can be
   used as a shared storytelling platform around experiences of eviction and
   displacement and a resource center for tenants.
- *The Bay Area Video Coalition*: This media workers advocacy nonprofit is
   looking at LocalWiki as a place to house some of their archival media.

See you tonight!
Vicky