[sudo-discuss] Any objections to OPWG doing a movie at the room after the April Cryptoparty?

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Fri Mar 28 18:16:52 PDT 2014

The Privacy Working Group would like to use the screen to show a flick
on April 20th at about 6 PM if no one violently objects. I have a
projector and sound system. We figure that the cryptoparty typically
winds down at 5PM, so there shouldn't be a conflict. The movie is Terms
& Conditions May Apply, which I gather is about all those little on line
adhesion contracts we sign every day without bothering to read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terms_and_Conditions_May_Apply

I'll schlep along a case or so for fermented entertainment and probably
some second-hand pizza or other such gut-pack, and endeavor to return
the sudoroom to its full upright and locked position afterwards. If I
don't see any protests, cavils or quibbles in the next day or three I'll
slap the event on the calendar.

Ed