[sudo-discuss] Who facilitates 'Today We Learned'?

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:40:09 PDT 2014

Hi Sudoers!

Just wondering who bottomlines Today We Learned -

- On 4/19, Nadia from the EFF wants to have a mass (legal) defense training
for the NLG, at 3pm in the Common Space..:

https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/national-lawyers-guild-mass-defense-101-training/?instance_id=82264

"Training for attorneys and legal workers to learn about how to provide
legal support for protestors. Focus on taking criminal defense cases and
working with legal support. CLE will be available. Free, although donations
to NLG gladly accepted!!"

I see this overlaps with the 'Today We Learned' which nominally runs from
2-3:45 that day in the common space.

In case Nadia can't move the talks back to 4pm - would it be at all
possible for NLG/EFF to take over the common space at 3pm that day, and
'Today We Learned' to perhaps move into Sudo Room, or the BAPS room?

Or, would that be totally lame?

Best,
David

ps. I un-backwards'd the duration of Today We Learned on the calendar from
3:45-2pm, to 2pm-3:45pm.