[sudo-discuss] [sudo-sys] Deleted extra users for sudo room calendar / blog

Fluor Lara fluorescentpeacock at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 13:48:27 PDT 2014

Oof, thanks Matt! I figured it was something goofy like that with the calendar! Thx for fixing! Lara

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:55:32 -0700
Subject: Re: [sudo-sys] Deleted extra users for sudo room calendar / blog
From: mattsenate at gmail.com
To: fluorescentpeacock at hotmail.com
CC: bayareapublicschool-organizing at googlegroups.com; dkeenan44 at gmail.com; Sudo-sys at lists.sudoroom.org; sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org; niki.shelley at gmail.com

Foo bar about your spam box. We need to make sure we're not blacklisted or sending spammy signals with our email headers. I'll take a pass after our meeting tonight with this in mind: http://www.mail-tester.com/web-ToTDd1

Thanks for the report! I checked your event, it was posted on 4/30 instead of 5/1, but I just updated it: https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/omni-oakland-collective-meeting-3/?instance_id=82990

Cheers,
Matt