[sudo-discuss] OMNI Hackathon today - tomorrow (Sat/Sun)

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat May 3 09:04:22 PDT 2014

See the Agenda here:
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Event:2014/05/03_Omni_Hackathon

I'm bringing Sudo Mate, bananas, and apples for breakfast. I plan to brew
coffee in the percolator at 2141 broadway. I'm also bringing two pastas,
beet greens, and roasted beets for the pot luck lunch.

Can anyone bring some carbonated water for the sudo mate?

Extra sticky pads and markers (dry-erase AND permanent) would be invaluable!

// Matt

p.s. here's a static copy of the agenda as of the time I sent this email:

Saturday

   - *10am*: Begin, light breakfast and coffee, start to add
   topics/projects to wall.
   - *11am*: Commencement Ceremony, Announcements, Agenda-setting
   - *12:30pm*: Pot-luck Lunch
   - *1pm - 5pm*: Break-out Sessions
      - Sessions should last around 30 min - 1 hour, have a note-taker
      (posting to wiki), and one person to plan to report back at the
end of the
      day.
   - *5:30pm - 6:30pm*: Report-Back

Sunday

   - *10am*: Begin again, light breakfast and coffee, start to revisit
   topics/projects on wall, notes on wiki, etc.
   - *11am - 12:30pm*: Break-out Sessions
   - *12:30pm*: Pot-luck Lunch
   - *1pm - 4pm*: Break-out Sessions
      - 3pm: Hacker Spa Mtg @ Arbor Cafe