[sudo-discuss] New Sudo Room Calendaring System

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:37:54 PDT 2014

Hey all,

New calendar! https://sudoroom.org/calendar/

Please see this documentation on the new calendar system:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Calendar

Especially helpful is the even-request submission form:
https://sudoroom.org/event-request/

To subscribe to our calendar, use the iCal feed:

   - Find ical here: https://sudoroom.org/?ical=1
   - For Google Calendar, on the left-hand side, select the drop-down menu
   next to "Other calenders" and select "Add by URL":
      - Use this url: *webcal://sudoroom.org/?ical=1
      <http://sudoroom.org/?ical=1>*

Contact me if you want to learn more about using the "booking" feature to
allow potential attendees to register for your sudo room event.

Cheers,
Matt