[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] Question....

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Mon May 12 20:34:52 PDT 2014

Not always the best prices on parts but definitely very good instructions
on installing them. They are also cool people at ifixit.com. They are often
happen to donate tools to hacker spaces and similar groups. They are good
friends to fixitclinic.org and also have a blog about sustainabity issues
at ifixit.org

I have some discount codes at home and can send in the morning

Steve

--
-steve