[sudo-discuss] Redirect of the "Gentrification" Thread into a more encompassing awareness.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Tue May 13 15:05:54 PDT 2014

There's a set of presumptions that can inherently defy our best efforts at
redirection even when we can offer concrete factual refutations.

I unhesitatingly use the phrase "Breaking Set&Setting" as a most apt one,
Call it an "Anti-Fnord! so to speak... Do look up the ancestry of the terms
if they're not old friends:)

Summary- We've a set and setting  that demands inflation of rents as if it
were desirable, or even mandatory. the end result is inevitable yet NOT
mandatory.  Can we discuss strategies to fix the Rent Problem?

Oren Beck

816.632.3695