[sudo-discuss] Redirect of the "Gentrification" Thread into a more encompassing awareness.

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue May 13 16:29:14 PDT 2014

i think talking about stemming price inflation altogether inevitably redirects to monetary policy

couldn't find consistent info on "anti-fnord".  why don't you fill us in?

on May 13, 2014, Sonja Trauss <sonja.trauss at gmail.com> wrote:
>Make sure Oakland builds fast enough to absorb new arrivals. >>On Tuesday, May 13, 2014, Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:>>There's a set of presumptions that can inherently defy our best efforts at redirection>even when we can offer concrete factual refutations. >>
I unhesitatingly use the phrase "Breaking Set&Setting" as a most apt one,  Call it>an "Anti-Fnord! so to speak... Do look up the ancestry of the terms if they're not>old friends:)> >
Summary- We've a set and setting  that demands inflation of rents as if it were desirable,>or even mandatory. the end result is inevitable yet NOT mandatory.  Can we discuss>strategies to fix the Rent Problem? >