[sudo-discuss] Fwd: FW: Extra servers

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:08:32 PDT 2014

This is wonderful! I'm free in the afternoons and will follow up with
Rachel, unless you'd like to do so and join me?

On Tue 27 May 2014 01:38:33 PM PDT, Matthew Senate wrote:
> Hey Sudoers,
>
> Anyone able to pick up some computers, monitors, keyboards, mice, and
> headsets this Thursday or Friday?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

- --
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org
http://technomadic.tumblr.com

- -Laurie Anderson

"Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining
it."
 -Hannah Arendt

- -Stéphane Mallarmé