[sudo-discuss] [omni-discuss] Missing loop pedal

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:29:11 PST 2014

Hi Scott,

Noemie and I were clearing out the green room for a bit last night. We put
everything we removed into a large tan bin that's currently sitting in sudo
room (in front of the south shelves) with a sign saying 'SORT ME!'

Apologies, didn't see a Do Not Hack sign!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org