[sudo-discuss] Basement dwellers, your shit is being put out in the street 12noon.

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:59:53 PDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:
> All items have been removed from the space, and Sudo will be voting on a
> temporary ban at tomorrow's meeting.

New update. At last night's meeting Sudoroom consented on this statement:

"We find Sally in bad standing as a member and with heavy hearts, we
suspend her access rights for one month, because she consistently uses
the common areas inappropriately and has been warned many times."

Note this is not a "ban for reason of safety" as per our ban
reciprocity, so we still have to figure out what it means for the rest
of the Omni. In the meantime, since we aren't yet open to the public
nobody is under any obligation to let her in the building.