[sudo-discuss] NEEDED: high quality sound system & mic for ballroom

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:43:26 PDT 2014

In two weeks, on September 20th, the omni will host this event:
http://criticalresistance.org/oakland-dreaming-wildly-fighting-to-win-with-cece-mcdonald-and-ruthie-wilson-gilmore/

They are expecting 300+ people, for many of whom this will be their
first time at the omni, and first impressions count a lot!

We'll need a high quality sound system with at least one portable
microphone ready for this. Ideally it will be something durable,
failsafe and easy to use.

Who's willing to work with me to make this happen? Please reply here
or contact me privately. I am no expert but will work hard alongside
you. I would like to meet within the next few days to plan logistics,
and have the system fully set up and ready for testing by next Monday
the 15th. Thanks!