[sudo-discuss] robot tonight

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Sep 8 13:50:51 PDT 2014

probably around 8 or 9 realistically, but don't wait for me.  it's plugged
in and ready to go, however it's not bolted down so don't move the large
axes fast yet.

you can move all the axis with the remote control, in "jog" mode, at full
speed, but this is nowhere near as fast as you can tell it to move in a
program.

making it shake the maraca with the smallest (wrist) joint, B or T, at
full speed, would not be dangerous at all and will be a great first
program to run.

-jake