[sudo-discuss] Proposals for voting

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 04:21:55 PDT 2014

Resurfacing this thread. I've incorporated Jeremy's proposal into a
long-running proposal for redefining the Omni's governance processes here:
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Governance/Proposal

Anyone interested in working on this is encouraged to add feedback to the
bottom of this wiki page and/or attend governance working group meetings.
Our next meeting is tomorrow, 7pm in the Omni mezzanine:
http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Event:2014/09/09_Governance_Meeting

This is a major proposal so will require some time and numerous iterations.
The intent is to 1) loosen the power of existing Omni delegates toward a
more open consensus model, 2) empower working groups to make decisions
independent of the delegate meeting, and 3) to create terms for tenants in
relation to member-groups and fiscally-sponsored projects of the OOC.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org