[sudo-discuss] Pickup failure - Assistance requested

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Sep 11 22:43:59 PDT 2014

Today Counter Culture Labs failed to pick up our new biosafety cabinet.

We need someone or some device that can move a large 680 pound 6 foot wide,
top heavy cabinet from its stand at about waist height, down to a couple of
ground-level dollies so we can wheel it through a normal-sized doorway.

Can you help?

This is in redwood city. If we can get it onto dollies, we can move it from
there.

I have no experience with this sort of thing. We showed up with five people
and even with one of the employees at the location helping we didn't feel
comfortable even trying it, as it could easily result in serious injury.

We put down half of the $500 price as a deposit, unscrewed the removable
components and took them with us. We'd like to try to pick it up within the
next week.

It is the NU-425-600 model from this page:

http://www.nuaire.com/products/labgard-es-energy-saver-nu-425-class-ii-type-a2-biosafety-
cabinet.html

Dimension without base stand: 77 ⅝ x 32 ⅞ x 63 inches

--
marc/juul
510 717 4275