[sudo-discuss] Help with votes for a community biotech lab in LA

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 20:49:38 PDT 2014

Hi Sudo'ers

As many of you know I'm trying to help spread biohacking across CA, the US
and internationally (I've been pushing hacker spaces at XPRIZE too as a way
to democratize innovation) and we need your help!

I'm currently helping a group of LA biohackers (including Cory Tobin and
other LAB members) to try to raise money for a large non-profit community
biotech lab in LA through LA2050. We're close, as in really close, we're in
the number 2 spot and we were in the number 1 spot but just recently lost
the no 1 spot.The rest of the teams are arts collectives (which we also
love) but we're the only science and tech entry and we'd love to bring more
science down to LA.

If the voting is successful they'll be a lab down in LA that we can all
collaborate with and visit with, the team and I would REALLY appreciate the
votes. If you have time to vote, it's really quick and it would help us a
lot:

http://myla2050create.maker.good.is/projects/LALabLaunch

Hopefully within a few months we'll be able to have a new LA community
biohacker night and invite you all to attend!

All the best,
Ryan

--
Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 825 2705
Conf. Dial in number: 585-632-6294 PIN: 48429
ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
*@ryanbethencourt*