[sudo-discuss] ALL HANDS CALL TODAY/TONITE: HELP LOAD 17' TRUCK WITH OUR DEBRIS

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:02:44 PDT 2014

Hi All. Not much notice but there is a 17' rental truck outside for general
omni debris removal. It needs to be loaded up with:
- Excess garbage (several bags)
- Construction debris from bathroom repair (lots)
- Ceiling tiles from ballroom (these are light, so may want to go in
last/on top)
- Stuff from Sudo that sudo doesn't want (the present 'to go away' piles)
- Stuff frrom basement that we don't want/need
- All City of Berkeley-stamped grey garbage cans probably should be
returned since Waste Management does not pick them up and they fill with
garbage.

No one is really here and I am starting to do it by myself and would
appreciate help. If I do this then I can't work on the bathroom, which
needs to be done by Friday.

All the waste needs to be driven to the following places tomorrow AM &
returned by 12:30pm
- Commercial Waste & Recycling by the Colesium (they open real early)
- E-waste place (in berkeley I think) for all e-waste
- the Oakland Dump tomorrow AM and returned by 12:30.

We need to generally remove junk from here that we don't need as this
really is required by fire - it can't be a total mess in the basement or
any area to be (re)inspected. We have a general mission of clearing out
junk from the omni to comply. This was specifically mentioned by the fire
inspector - everything should look like its 'in its place' (his words.)

Any and all help appreciated.

David