[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Things Doer Available Most of Tomorrow

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:40:48 PDT 2014

Forwarding this to the omni-building mailing list as well.

I believe David Keenan mentioned that Cepi may be around tomorrow as well -
find David or Cepi if you don't know what to work on!

Big items for this weekend are to finish up the ADA improvements: the
wheelchair lift and the bathroom. Not sure what state those are in right
now, but I bet there will still be things to do by tomorrow!

Patrik