[sudo-discuss] Grinding floors in CCL Saturday?

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:41:19 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:

> I'll probably be able to come for a couple of hours. When are you planning
> to start? Heads up though: Some of the tools listed for rent on the home
> depot website aren't available in any home depots in the east bay, so call
> and check first.

If we can get the second cartridge of crackweld used up this evening, I'd
like to start with the concrete prep tool at 10am. Depending on how much of
a mess we make / how easy it is, we may be able to prep a good part of the
main floor as well, but that would require moving some heavy pieces of
machinery. Maybe we'll try to get those moved over this evening, so we're
all set to go in the morning.

Patrik