[sudo-discuss] Replacing Sudo/CCL skylights next week

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:54:07 PDT 2014

Yar,

Should I channel feedback to you or to Maryanna, or both?

Sounds great, I also noticed that a part of the wire mesh that isolates a
fan in the Ballroom from the interior of the building was dislodged during
the tile-removal process. Since John already plans to have some work done
on the roof, is it possible to have someone join in a walk-through to:

(a) see if there are any other issues with the roof
(b) possibly repair the mesh from outside (from the roof-side temporarily
remove fan, fix mesh, replace fan) instead of re-erecting scaffolding to
fix it from the ballroom interior
(c) also create and install a debris-catch (e.g. some bent wire mesh) to
cover the roof gutter drain (as recommended in our initial building
inspection some time ago), unless this was already done.

// Matt