[sudo-discuss] Film Night at the Omni!

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 17:36:31 PDT 2014

If anyone is around this afternoon, and is able to help me finish setting
up for the movie, I would appreciate some assistance with a few things,

° Setting up the projector
° Finding and setting up an adequate speaker system
° Testing sound and video quality
° Setting up the tea and coffe stuffs

I'm hoping to be finished setting up by 6:30.

Thank you :)
~ Korl

Sent via Android device.

1.510.689.4484
STP/ eske silver
On Sep 24, 2014 10:21 PM, "Eske Silver" <eske.silver at gmail.com> wrote:

> The first Film Night will be held this Friday at 7pm, in the basement of
Omni.