[sudo-discuss] Film Night Update!

Eske Silver eske.silver at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 17:57:38 PDT 2014

Howdy all!

The first Film Night went wonderfully!
I aimed for the goal of at least ten attendees, to make the time and energy
needed to host it on a weekly basis a worthwhile personal spendature.
Around twenty people showed up for The King of Hearts, and a few even
stayed for the impromptu double feature!
I am so grateful to everyone who helped set it up, and to those who came
and enjoyed one of my favorite films with me.
Due to the success of the test event, I'm more confident in continuing Film
Night as planned, and I hope to see more of you all at future screenings!

Have a friggin awesome day everyone :)

~ Korl

Sent via Android device.

1.510.689.4484