[sudo-discuss] Fwd: ShareFest Listing?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:16:55 PDT 2015

hey folks,

if you have any events in may that you'd like included in the directory of
east bay sharefest events, please contact syra (info below).

also, i'm not on the omni list, but would appreciate it if someone would
forward this to the omni as i'm sure that there are many more events that
other omni folks might want to have included.

best,
marina