[sudo-discuss] Fwd: looking for someone to testify about IP addresses

null null null null at revolution.cheap
Wed Apr 1 16:50:53 PDT 2015

Anyone interested in testifying at court about how IP addresses work? It's
for a good cause/you'll make a couple hundred bucks in the process. If so,
get in touch with Kate Raven <raven.kate at gmail.com>. She's a public
attorney, and you'll find her values are pretty closely aligned with those
at Sudo.

-null