[sudo-discuss] Arduino Bootloader on the ESP8266

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Thu Apr 2 13:28:16 PDT 2015

@Jake,

I'm interested in playing with these now. I was planning on amazon
prime order, but if you have two, I'll buy one / trade for some other
devboard.

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader