[sudo-discuss] thank you xoxo

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:28:15 PDT 2015

Hello all you lovely humans,

I hereby

- Resign as board 'president' of Omni Oakland Commons.

- Rescind entirely my various omni-related memberships to:

 Bay Area Public School,
 Sudo Room, and
 Black Hole Collective Lab.

- Will unsubscribe from all omni-related mailing lists immediately
following this email -

I spent a substantial amount of of my life the last couple years working
on, and getting other folks to believe in, this project. But as all things
must end at some point, it is now time for me to bid thee all a fond
farewell.

I love you all, and give the greatest thanks imaginable to all the untold
hours, days and years of work put into making this dream real.

Nothing but love -

good night

David