[sudo-discuss] [sudo-sys] Gratipay Payout and Internet Archive Federal Credit Union deposit issue

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:13:23 PDT 2015

Fingers crossed ;)

As for Balanced Payments shutting down in 2.5 months... lmao, fuck.

I'm sure gratipay has a contingency plan, and I'll leave that up to them. I
bet it's already on their github linked to a few different issues. They can
always move to other payment providers, obviously there are Stripe and
Dwolla, as well as the incorrigible *paypal*.

Biblio:
https://github.com/gratipay/gratipay.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=balanced+payments&type=Issues
https://stripe.com/docs/connect
https://www.dwolla.com/developers