[sudo-discuss] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

Rachel Wolfsohn rawjnana at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:29:31 PDT 2015

While I do have hope in RJ and TJ, sometimes that includes staying away
from a space and would not block the Pidgeon  ban

I'm not entirely surprised by the Darin ban, but didn't know it had gone so
far...I'd like to know more about what's going on there, but this concern
for the situation and desire to know more is not a statement of blocking
concern...though i think this one requires more discussion

whereas the situation with the pidgeon ban has been acknowledged well by
the community for some time

in love and solidarity,

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 2:00 PM, WIld Cat <wildcatofthewoods at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Today Pidgen was asked to leave in violation of the safer spaces policy on
> an admitted account of sexual assault in the past as well as recent
> behaviors of harassment. Daren was asked to leave in violation of the safer
> spaces policy by aggressive  behavior (aggressive swearing, intentional
> misgendering, inappropriate sexual comments (Told me in an aggressive way
> that he liked phone sex, than began to yell at me.) He has had a history of
> being banned from spaces for similar behaviors of sexual harassment and
> inappropriate behavior.
>
> I would like to begin a mediation process for Daren and I do not feel safe
> with him being in the space during such process.
>
> To my knowledge there is an ongoing mediation between Pidgen and Centi.
> that Pidgen has allegedly violated due to harassing behavior. Pidgen has
> been banned from several other radical spaces for entitlement problems -
> theft - aggressive behaivor - accountability issues.
> I do not feel safe in the presences of Pidgen and would call on the
> community to permanently ban Pidgen.

<3 Rachel