[sudo-discuss] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

Tracy Jacobs kinetical at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 14:53:38 PDT 2015

Sudoers,

Respectfully can I suggest that you find another way to address issues of a personal nature and character assassinations or public shaming other than this public mailing list?  Why anyone would want to go to Sudo room after reading this  mailing list is beyond my comprehension.  And it really is a great place.  Can anyone think of another venue for these types of discussions?

Tracy