[sudo-discuss] International Space Apps Challenge @ Omni

Lisha Sterling lisha at geekswobounds.org
Sat Apr 4 16:31:57 PDT 2015

Oh, shoot! I thought that I'd already done that! Sorry!

Phil Wolff will be facilitating the space apps challenge next weekend. You
may know each other already, as Phil is involved in a number of geeky
projects in Oakland and has been a friend of sudoroom, as well.

Phil, Ryan is your point of contact for space apps coordination at sudoroom.

Have fun, guys!

Lisha Sterling
Executive Director, Geeks Without Bounds

Sent from my phone. Apologies for any autocorrectese.