[sudo-discuss] donations

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Apr 4 18:49:31 PDT 2015

yesterday i brought a bunch of stuff donated to sudoroom, including a
really nice large workbench (blue, with a tool hanging rack, it only made
it to La Commune so hopefully people can get it to sudo somehow...)

there were three decent 64bit desktop computers, and also...

a dot-matrix printer!!!  a Panasonic KX-P1180:

http://www.orgprint.com/imaged/O/OtODmJjWMS_9758_preview_465_240.jpg

it's made for tractor-feed paper.  they were using it to make wire labels,
and i got some wire-label paper if we need that.  But i think we should
use it to print out THE IRC CHANNEL... LIVE

or the TWITTER FEED... live.  Since tractor-feed paper is a continuous
feed, we can just print it like a continuous scroll, and always have a
paper record.

i dunno, maybe it's a dumb idea.  maybe we should just trash it.

does anyone have a box of tractor-feed paper?

http://thumb7.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/137608/115044349/stock-vector-a-dot-matrix-printer-with-tractor-feed-fan-fold-paper-115044349.jpg

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/gadgetlab/2013/07/tractor-feed-printer-660x440.jpg