[sudo-discuss] Today 4/4/15: Pidgen and Daren have been temp banned for safer spaces policy violations

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sun Apr 5 10:30:47 PDT 2015

Theres community issues, then theres "issues that involve the hundreds of
people subscribed to sudo-discuss".

This is not one of those issues. I have no involvement with this. I don't want
to get involved with this. I'd honestly rather not hear about who is fighting
who, or see people tearing down each other in public. I'd rather just hack a
thing and assume that Sudo Room is a happy cheery place that has their shit
together and everyone gets along.

My Ƀ0.02.