[sudo-discuss] April invoices !

Sarah Pritchard sarahloupritchard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:53:58 PDT 2015

Hi friends,
Just a reminder to please pay your invoices for April rent and March shared
expenses as soon as you're able. The technical glitches with Quickbooks
have been worked out so you should now be able to pay online.

Let me know if you need me to send you another copy of your invoices and/or
if you have any questions. If you know you're going to be late in paying
rent, it's always best to give the finances wg a heads-up so we can make
sure we have enough $$ in the bank to pay John Givens.

Thanks and <3,
Sarah + Finances WG