[sudo-discuss] Software Hacking Thursdays at sudoroom - who will host?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Apr 6 17:20:31 PDT 2015

I run Hardware Hacking Tuesdays every week at sudoroom.  It's easy, most
people who show up have their own things to do, but i do bring stuff for
people who want to make something and don't know what (the synthesizers)

I think someone should step up and turn Thursdays into Software Hacking
Thursdays.  It doesn't need to have any more structure than that, just a
member who is willing to show up regularly on thursday (or find a sub) and
welcome new people, and introduce people to each other who have similar
interests.  Ideally the host can answer basic questions about getting
people started toward learning whatever they're interested in.

Already there is a Javascript Group that meets often at sudoroom on
thursdays, but they're not always there, and not everyone knows what
javascript is or wants to learn it.

I believe that simply by having a regular occurence of this type of event,
sudoroom will attract more people through weekly rhythm and we will grow
our community of excellent people.  It is already happening on tuesdays.

Who is interested?

-jake