[sudo-discuss] [CCL] Re: [CCLmembers] Gear from BioCurious up for grabs/sale

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:44:46 PDT 2015

We do have several centrifuges already. Is there a specific type we're
missing? Not sure we want to adopt a centrifuge that randomly cuts out for
no apparent reason though...

The shaking incubator may be useful for the Vegan Cheese project. We're
definitely not short on incubators, but we are low on shakers. It's a
Gyromax 703; second to last picture.

Patrik